Automn/Winter Prep - Microbe-Lift
Specially formulated for pond winterization. Microbe-Lift / AWP helps accelerate the decomposition of leaves, sediment and other organic matter during the fall and winter months. Microbe-Lift / AWP will also jump start your pond to a healthier environment in the spring.
Packaging: 1L + 2 bags
All transactions are secured with 3D Secure technology. More information here.
Specific shipping conditions apply for orders placed from November 1st to April 30th. Check it here.
Microbe-Lift / AWP is a two-part system of LIQUID bacteria and DRY, water soluble packets containing a blend of cellulose enzymes, cellulose-producing bacteria and a cold weather bacteria. The cellulose enzymes, along with the cellulose-producing bacteria, are the key to accelerating the breakdown of leaves, organic sediment and sludge all winter long. The cold weather bacteria and liquid bacteria take care of the initial breakdown by-products.
- Continues to provide sustained biological activity even in water temperatures under 12°C.
- Contains psychrophilic strains (cold weather bacteria).
- If frozen, bacteria will remain effective after thawing out.
- Effective in darker conditions (under ice and snow).
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune system for your fish during winter months.
- Gives your pond a head-start during spring.
- Reduces the building of dead leaves and organic material during winter).
How to use: Each month, toss 2 water soluble cellulose enzyme packets into the pond (will disperse in few minutes). For ponds up to 20.000L add packets only at 2nd month treatment.
- Code imputation